My career

As a child I would have liked to do many things, soccer player, spaceship pilot, architect, painter he was a very indecisive boy, but the truth is i never worried what i was going to study, i preferred to play with my friends and enjoy the moment. I have been studying law for two years i was very boring and I was not very happy studying it, but I had great friends, I decided to go out to find something that i would like to study, in that I met our career, very diverse and very interesting, that was what motivated me to choose it  then i decided to study Public Administration at Universidad de Chile, i really liked this career and my classmates they are very cool, i am already in my second year and i am very grateful, it is an entertaining career and  have met very good friends.

The truth is that i am not very worried about the work i have in the future, i just hope that it makes me happy and can make a contribution


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog