Why is Malcom in the middle my favourite program

 

Since I was a kid, I’ve watched this program every Saturday with my brother and sisters. This programme’s about a boy who relates his life with his family and he as the main character, every chapter is different and shows situations that every family pass through. I think that’s why I like it because it shows this kind of situations in a funny way also is very similar to The Simpson’s.

Every Malcom character is very particular, my favourite of them is Hall, the father, he always does funny stuffs and his personality is so nice. The way he talks and do things always makes me laugh. The second one is Dewey, he’s the smallest brother and is so smart for the age that he has, every chapter Dewey do things that makes me laugh as the same as Hall does.

Finally, I think everyone should see Malcom at some point in their lives, because it doesn’t matter the age you could have, there always going to be a chapter that you will feel identified with. After seven years it still my favourite program and that’s one of the reasons that every time I could I watch it, alone or with my friends, because they think the same that I’ve said before.



Comentarios

  1. Hiii, it's a great series, I'm waiting for the week off to watch it because it's on Amazon :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really love Malcolm in the middle! It was such a important part of my chilhood :').
    Oh, Hall is my favorite character too! He's hilarious xDDDD

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Malcolm in the middle was one of my favorite series as a kid. Louis reminds me of my mom XDDD. Anyway, I love when they put it on Teletrece in the morning

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi!! I love Malcom in the middle, it was one of my favorite hobbies in the summer afternoons, I lost count of how many times I have watched his seasons. I could see it again many times and I would have fun anyway.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. i know you will kill me for not watching it yet, but i I'll leave it on my list, i promise!!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I love malcolm in the middle, I remember when, years ago, when I broadcast it on TVN in the morning

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Oooh definitely "Malcolm in the Middle" is one of the best childhood series. To this day I can see one of its chapters and they do not bore me at all, they are very funny.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog