POKEMON

The creator Satoshi Tajiri, was a young man who had as a favourite hobby the collection and collection of insects, due to this love for collecting he created in Japan in 1996, for the Game Boy console, with the red and green pokemon games, in these the amount pokemon reaches 151, being the game distributed by the game freak company, the mission in these games is to capture and train pokémon, make them level up and depending on the type to evolve, to date they reach the number of 890 pokemon. The possibility of exchanging the pokemon made him achieve a popularity that was reflected in a sales success and the early appearance of an animated series in the same year 1996, the word Pokémon is the contraction of the Japanese brand Pocket Monsters,  pocke + mon. Nowadays, both the series and the game have a worldwide popularity that reaches everywhere, being its most recognizable figure that of pikachu, the pokeball and the logo of the name.

I find it entertaining to talk about this company since it marked many people for generations, especially in the world of mobile consoles, pokemon was positioned as a very important and inflible game to play, today we can see people of 40 years as children of 10 enjoying the same pokemon way.



Comentarios

  1. I love pokémon so much! But oh boy, it was impossible for me at the time to found someone to exchange pokémon with, I'm still salty about it, I could never make my haunter evolve to a gengar because of that on the fire red version :'(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. To be honest, I never saw pokemon, ​​but I remember that when I was about 12 years old, all my classmates had pokemon figures, so I bought myself too (yes, I know, such an indulged boy. hate my kid version HAHAJ LMAO).

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Oh, I played the Fire Red Pokémon uwuwuwuw, but I never finished it xd

    ResponderBorrar
  4. ohh what good memories you see came to mind, I remember when I played with cards :,)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I miss playing pokemon go at the escuelita u.u

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Omggg, I also love Pokémon a lot, it was an important part of my childhood, I kind of learn to read playing "Pokémon Fire Red". I would love to have a Nintendo Switch to play Pokémon Shield:(

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I love Pokemon, this quarantine has made me obsessed with games, especially Let's Go Evee. Thanks for sharing a little bit of Pokemon!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog