My best holiday

I live my perfect vacation every summer hahahaha, it is usually with the same people and in the same place, my grandfather has a small house on the beach, which is my favorite place to go on vacation, we usually go all as a family and then I go with some friends, the house is in Cartagena and it is a very special place because I have been there since I was little, one of the best times I have been there was a couple of years ago, I worked almost all summer and I left all March with my friends, I managed to spend a week with my family, we shared and enjoyed a lot, but the best was our routine, waking up late with a lot of hangover generally hahahaha, go down to the beach all afternoon and enjoy the sea as much as possible, then go back to house to eat like pigs and at night enjoy some game or share with friends, also some days we went fishing, walking for a long time and also touring the surrounding beaches. That summer was very special because I thought it was the first year I was not going to be able to go, but I gave myself the opportunity and I enjoyed it like never before.


Comentarios

  1. oh cartagena what good memories, it is a super entertaining place!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. how cute are the memories you have there my friend :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. What nice memories, I hope you can go on your next vacation and have fun n.n

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog