Uruguay

I would like to go to Uruguay since it seemed like a great country, it is a beautiful place, with good places to visit and because it is so small, being able to get to know it better is less difficult, I think the country is a bit expensive I don't know how much, but something similar to Chile.

It is a very beautiful country with very nice people, in addition to having a good climate, if one day I manage to go I would like to know its most characteristic places, its sports facilities, a museum, know its beaches and enjoy its food, I would also like know their culture.

I would like to live, work or travel to this country, also knowing the neighboring countries is very accessible, Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay taking advantage of the situation. It seems to me a very good place to live, I would like the experience and below I will put photos of the places that seem most beautiful to me.







Comentarios

  1. Maybe I'm wrong, but for me Uruguay is one of the best countries in Latin America: 0
    By the way, nice images !!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi my friend!! i know the real reason why you want to go to uruguay haha, but sounds like a pretty country too, greetings <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog