My future job

The Kind of job I would like to do is to be the administrator of an ecological reserve and I imagine it would be amazing to connect with nature because it is a peaceful environment and being able to manage it would be fantastic because since I was little I liked plants a lot and my parents raised me to take care of the environment, I think I would work both outdoors and indoors because there are both administrative and nature parts, in this job I would not really like to travel so much because I would neglect the ecological reserve and as a salary, I would not earn so much money but I would be happy doing that job and that is much more important to me. Currently I am studying public administration and maybe in the future I can do a specialization in economics or business administration to better understand how to run my own business and also do a major in botany to connect more with the work. I hope that everything I have planned turns out well since it is important for me the goals and projects that I have for my future and also to be able to exercise my vocation.

Comentarios

  1. hi josé, what a great job that must be, out of everything we imagine when we study this career

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Lira, how pretty dream job, sometimes we need a special environment where working peaceful, it would help us to have less stress n.n

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog