In three more years, when I finish my degree, I would like to do a postgraduate degree at my own university, both for the prestige of the professors and that of the institution. The Postgraduate course that I intend to study, I want it to be related to politics, mainly because this type of course is related to the work area in which I plan to pursue my career and it would benefit me a lot. 

Regarding the subjects that I would like to be included in the postgraduate course, I want them to be about public relations and current economics, they are subjects that have always interested me, especially the area of finance and how to manage companies. Assuming that after university I will do my professional practice, I think the most convenient thing would be to take a course part-time, that way I will have time to study and do my practice more calmly or at least with a little more time . In the event that there is no postgraduate degree like the one I am looking for in my university, it would seem very interesting to go to study in another country, if that happens, I would go to London. Many people have recommended me to leave the country, it is a good option because apart from learning different ways of studying the Chilean system, I would have the opportunity to get to know more cultures, learn new languages and visit European countries. In summary, both options seem convenient to me but it is a topic that I will analyze over the course of my career, with the passage of time one always changes your mind, and that can greatly influence the area you may want to practice

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog